TOUR CODE: TRK06 ( Mount Rinjani Top Via Sembalun 3D/2N )
This program is the most famous and package choice by trekker.
Participant/s must be at good level of fitness and have several mountain climbs experiences. Not recommended for beginners. This trek start from Sembalun ends in Senaru.
Senggigi - Sembalun Lawang Village - Sembalun Crater Rim
Pick up 05.00 am heading drive to Sembalun Lawang Village, and register at Rinjani national park office. Meet with our local guide and porter (my team) and start for the hike. This trek dominantly savanna and open, stop for lunch at Pos 2 (Tengengean Rest point). After lunch the hike is continued to crater Sembalun and stay overnight here.
Sembalun Crater Rim - Mount Rinjani Summit - Segara Anak Lake - Senaru Crater Rim
At 02.30 am climb up to the summit of Mount Rinjani, reach the summit around 6 am. Stay at the summit for 30 minutes to enjoy the sun rise moment and than walking down, back to our base camp and continue to Segara anak lake. Stop at the lake for Lunch and visit the hot spring, after lunch continue to crater Senaru. Stay overnight here.
Senaru Crater Rim - Senaru Village - Senggigi Beach
In the morning time, after breakfast the trek continues to Senaru village. This trek is dominantly tropical forest area. Arriving in Senaru village around 14.00 pm, sometimes late according how our conditions. From Senaru village continue with car to Senggigi. Program end
The package included :
- Mount Rinjani National Park permit/entrance ticket
- Trekking guide and porter
- Tent, sleeping bag, mattress and toilet tent
- Meals on the trek (2 x breakfast, 3 x lunch and 2 x dinner)
- Drinking water
- Coffee and tea with snacks
- Transfer Senggigi to Sembalun Lawang Village
- Transfer Senaru village to Senggigi
WHAT TO BRING :
- 4 T-sirts
- Swim suit
- 1 long pant
- 1 short pant
- Warm jacket
- Mountain / good runner shoes
- Mosquito spray
- Sun block
WHAT TO KNOW :
- The trek route is from 40 – 55 degree angle.
- Temperature from 0 degrees Celcius – 15 degrees Celcius